Our team’s specialty is dental medicine that deals with surgical procedures in the oral cavity.
Oral surgery operations
If not repaired in time, numerous problems in the oral cavity can result in serious consequences. For this reason, secure your appointment on time.
In our clinic, all oral surgeries are performed completely painlessly, with technology that is in line with the global market.
Patients’ trust and safety are our number one priority, which is why we go through detailed instructions with our patients about the treatment and care after surgery.
In all oral surgical procedures, we use the most modern method to improve healing after the procedure. The PRGF® method (plasma rich in growth factors) is a technique where a small amount of blood is taken from the patient and after treatment is applied to the surgical area, which improves healing, reduces pain, and allows greater predictability and success of the procedures.
The most common oral surgery in our clinic is implant placement.
The surgical procedures that are performed daily in our office
- Tooth removal
- Complicated tooth extraction
- Alveotomy: removing wisdom teeth or residual tooth roots
- Apicoectomy: surgical resection of the root tip with curettage of granulomas or cysts along the root tip
- Corticotomy: showing unprocessed teeth as a prerequisite for good orthodontic therapy
- Cystectomy: cyst removal
- Frenulectony: surgical repair of the lingual or oral frenulum
- Implantation of artificial bone (augmentation) into the resulting bone defects, which includes transplantation of own bone
- Sinus lift
- Bone split
- GTR / GBR (guided tissue regeneration / guided bone regeneration) – guided tissue regeneration using resorbable collagen membranes
Surgical procedures in our clinic are performed with minimal trauma to the surrounding tissue so that the postoperative period is as short, painless, and comfortable as possible.